Friday, June 27, 2014

Foodie Love - Brown Bag Seafood Co.

On my lunch hour this week, I decided to try a new restaurant called Brown Bag Seafood Co.  I love seafood, so this place was just perfect.  

The concept is really cool.  You select your protein (seafood), the style (sub, salad, straight up, taco or power box) and then your sides, all served on a cool white metal tray.


For my first time, I went with their daily blackened fish special, which was swordfish, taco style, paired with zucchini and Louisiana style coleslaw as my side choices.  
The flavors were impeccable in each dish. The fish was perfectly seasoned without overpowering the natural flavor of the fish.  And the sauce, oh my that sauce!
And the Louisiana style coleslaw, so tangy!   

They also serve beer and wine and have a great selection of additional sauces for you to choose from.  I will surely be back to try more seafood options!
340 E. Randolph
Chicago, IL 60601
Facebook

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious. I absolutely love seafood. We have a couple of similar restaurants in California and I frequent them because the food is delicious and very economical, but the seafood is always fresh and delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...