Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Silver & Black

Whenever I need inspiration on how to rework my current wardrobe, I can always count on my favorite bloggers to give me new life.  And recently I've joined Pinterest, so follow me if you like and I hope to check out some of your boards as well for even more ideas. 
I am trying to focus on remixing the pieces I already own since my closets and clothing rack really can't hold another new item.  I also have items that I haven't worn yet or shown on the blog, this sweater being one of them. 
F21 Jacket, H&M Sweater, The Limited Pants, Steven Madden Boots, The Limited Necklace

15 comments:

  1. I love the tights and bootie look so much this season! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple and cute! This just goes to show how much a cute pink lip can punch up an outfit! Loving the hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the combination of black on silver. What's the name of that delicious lip-colour you are wearing?;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest is FULL of inspiration :) I love that sweater. The fit is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?!

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing as always Dear. loving the silver sweater.

    ::Jewelry Giveaway on blog::

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the silver sweater. Love the lipstick color. What brand and color is it?

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look and your hair is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lip color is the prefect accessory for this ensemble! You look fabulous <3

    Tye
    http://www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the last pic! Your lipstick is so fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple, Cute and Chic!!!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Classic and cute, you now I love anything black and white, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...