Monday, September 10, 2012

Chicago's FNO Recap

I started my bar hop Fashion's Night Out at Water Tower Place at the "In Fashion Lounge,"  complete with gift bag, DJ, cocktails, and M Burgers.


Next I went down a few levels to Macy's and met The Girls of Lincoln Park, very sweet and stylish ladies.  Check out their blog.
Live music at Free People. 
A little taste of Italy with wine and music. 


I then headed over to the 900 Shops.  I had no plan, just headed up the escalator to the sound of chatter and music. 
What do you know!  I got into walked right into the VIP section filled with socialites, bites, cocktails and where a fashion show was soon to take place hosted by Ali Larter (loved her in Heroes).
I took a ton of pictures of the looks but I'll only show my favorites.  Again, lots of leather and burgundy shown for this Fall.








Video of the final walk:
video

After the fashion show I rushed off to Saks Fifth Avenue to see what was going on there.  DJ, manicures, drinks, and pretty people, dominated the scene here.

It occurred to me I'd better get a snap of my outfit.  So here ya go, me in the Saks bathroom.  So glam I am.   I wanted to be comfortable as I scooted along Michigan Avenue, and I'm so glad I chose flats instead of heels.
Zara Leather Trimmed Top, Zara Bag, DV Dolce Vita Oxfords, Larry Levin Pants, Park Lane Earrings

For my last stop I made a beeline for Nordstrom before it closed.  The aisles of The Shops of Northbridge were lined with fashionable models in equally fashionable settings.




Nordstrom didn't shut down til 9:00 (others closed at 8) so I had plenty of time for another cocktail, more music, and some sweet bites all courtesy of Cole Haan.
How fierce is this dress!


This was so refreshingly good!

After that I did head home.  I must say, Chicago really stepped their game up for FNO this year.  This is my 3rd FNO and I believe next year will be even better.
Hope you enjoyed my recap.

16 comments:

  1. I surely wish I could have gone to the FNO in my city. Unfortunately I had a previous obligation. But the one you attended looks like it was fun! And I love your outfit!!! Very nice!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This event looks so much fun! I love your outfit and thanks for sharing another blog. I need to check The Girls of Lincoln Park out.

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked cute! And it looks like you had some fun yourself for FNO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! You really got around to a lot of places. . . . . .great strategy. You are officially my new FNO partner. .LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes this looks like it turned out good. My fav outfit was the all burgundy one. So ready for Fall!

    Dhalia
    www.mzfashioncloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! you really made your rounds. Sounds like you had a fabulous night. You can't beat fashion shows, drinks and food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like it was a great time! I love the flats you were wearing <3

    Tye
    http://www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Def feeling the burgundy pants and loafers! :) looked like fun, I'm sorry I missed it this year

    jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

    new online boutique!
    thriftandthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Recap & Nice pictures!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so cool, thanks for all the great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous recap! BTW, I wanted those DV oxfords you are rocking so well. Beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - great coverage! Looks like you had a wonderful (and fashionable) evening out. I'm envious! Love your buckled brogues :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...