Friday, April 13, 2012

Back To Black

Do you ever go through a phase where you feel so uninspired with fashion and nothing is moving you in the stores?  Well that is where I'm at right now.  Maybe it's because of this crazy up and down weather where it's difficult to figure out what to wear without freezing or eventually taking layers off.  But I'm going to be doing some shopping with my cousin on Saturday, so maybe I can get back into the swing of things then.


Sweater Coat - Nabi (Chicago Boutique)
Jeans -Old Navy
Tee - Cache
Sweater Cardigan - Filene's Basement
Vince Camuto Boots - Macy's

I want to say a big hello and thank you to all my new blog followers and my faithful readers/lurkers/commenters.  Also I want to say I appreciate all the personal emails I receive and the encouragement, so refreshing that you take time out to communicate with me and I will always respond back to you.
Everyone have a pleasant weekend, I have a busy one ahead of me.

15 comments:

  1. I need that sweater coat in my life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always wear black so well. I totally feel you on the lack of excitement over the stores/shopping at times. I get like that often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is always chic and always right! Love it on you!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely go through these phases. It's kind of nice to be a bit isolated, style-wise sometimes, though. I like the clean layers here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the black on black look with the the different color bottom, you look great as usual and the sweater coat looks super cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl that sweater is suppose to be in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive been feeling the same way. This weather needs to stabilize so I can get my mojo back lol. You look great though.Love those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah i def go through that and have been feeling that way too lately. normally what happens is i focus my attention on accessories, and i never get sick of shoes.

    that sweater coat is cute! i always wanted to try this look, but i think i'm too shoe :-/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel uninspired lately too. There doesn't seem to be much in stores kaeu, maybe it's going to take awhile for runway styles to trickle down??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone. I see I'm not the only one who gets in a fashion slump.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love long cozy sweaters like that one! Something about the color black that just chic's things up

    ReplyDelete
  12. ***GASP*** at that sweater!! WOWZERS!! Kiah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...