Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Leopard & Suspenders

I'm not really a sneakers/tennis shoes/gym shoes kind of girl unless I'm actually playing sports, riding my bike, or exercising.  But when I saw these high-top leopard sneakers at Topshop when they first opened here last year, I knew these were a stylish pair I could rock.  But I sure wasn't going to pay the nearly $100 asking price.  So last week I went in to Topshop on a whim and saw that these were marked down to $24, sold.
Now can we please talk about suspenders? I've wanted them for a while now and of course had a hard time finding a simple black pair.  So again, on a whim I peruse the men's section of H&M and what do you know, score. 
Don't get it twisted, I'm still very much a lady ; )   
Shirt - Loft
Style & Co Pants - Zollmart (Wisconsin Dells)
Leopard Hightops - Topshop
Suspenders - H&M (Men's)

15 comments:

  1. great deal!! And LOVE the outfit., thpse suspenders are a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!! i LOVE sneakers...i perfer them over flats or heels, LOL! especially in the warmer months. you look great!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice I like this outfit a lot! I really do love those sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously I <3 how much this outfit is so masculine but you wearing it makes it you and oh so feminine you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some fun sneakers! Cute look!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sneakers they look so comfortable. I also love the look with the suspenders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your high top print sneakers and the crossing details of the pants is so cute :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your twist on the masculine look..you rocked it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I like those....seem comfy as Converse. A+ in my world.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! luv the suspenders!

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...