Monday, June 27, 2011

Mexican Seafood

This past Saturday my sister and I went to El Barco Mariscos in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago.  This is my favorite Mexican Restaurant that specializes in Seafood. 


Sitting outside with my Pina Colada, so refreshing and tasty.


My sister with a Lime Margarita on the rocks.

 

My sister ordered the Chicken Enchilada's since she is allergic to seafood.


I ordered the deep fried garlic flavored tilapia (head and tail included).  Most entrees come with fresh steamed veggies, rice, guacamole and refried beans.  And yes these platters are as huge as they look. 


Other favorites from here include the huge Red Snapper, Ceviche and Salmon Fajitas.  Whatever you order you really can't go wrong with, a true Mexican food feast at affordable prices.

14 comments:

  1. MIAM MIAM !! I LOVE YOUR HAIR ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very tasty, great portions....
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm yummy!!! There's nothing better than sister time with good food =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I have another sister! LOL

    That food looks sooo freakin' good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna gooo! Saturday was a perfect day to chill with fam, too.
    Both meals looked delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady D - Thank ya girl.
    Corie - Yes indeed. haha
    Shea - I will take you, you'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy....is this the sis with the little baby boy? How is he doing?

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh..that food looks AH-MAZING!! I think my tummy is starting to talk to me:))

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. that's a combo of two of my fav things. sounds and looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat Mexican seafood...I don't think I've ever had that

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Mexican food! (My first love is Japanese). But Mexican is a close second! Everytime I go out I get seafodd since I eat a lot of chicken at home :) Look at your cute sister! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food looks delicious! And, those drinks look just my size! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...