Friday, November 26, 2010

My Favorite Things - My Purses

Here are 10 of my favorite handbags/purses/clutches:



Zipper Bag - Eva Black


Abstract Floral Bag - Random store in Japan market


Rhinestone & Chain Mini Bag - Sam Moon Center


Taupe Chain Strap Bag - Aldo


Leather Green Purse - Unique Thrift Store


Blue Leather Clutch - Unique Thrift Store


Cream & Black Patent Clutch - Aldo


Brown Leather Satchel - Random Wisconsin Dells store


Grey Shearling Trim Bag - Ace International Trading Accessory Store


Leopard Bag - Aldo


Guess I really love Aldo's bags. Even though I don't wear the shoes (they don't carry half sizes), I always find affordable bags in there that I like.

6 comments:

  1. I agree! Aldo always has really cute bags for affordable prices!!! :)

    ~Toria
    http://bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm yea.....I need bags number 4, 7, and 9.....seriously. Message me so I can get you my address so you can overnight those to me. I will pay for the shipping...seriously....Thanks

    ~Kee of Coy Misconception~
    http://coymisconception.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection and very versatile. You got a handbag for every occasion, that's how you work that out! I love having tons of purses so I can have endless options! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aldo bags too..these are great!!

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sing, I just wanted to stop by to show your blog some love. Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on our blog. We really appreciate that.

    Now, back to business. I need you to send me that taupe Aldo bag PLEASE! LOL. I'm not even a bag lover (shoes are my thing), but I really like that one.

    Prissy
    www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bags, especially that shearling one and the green one...now, please don't mind me if I do a favorite bag post one day soon!

    http://spicyannie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...