Monday, November 29, 2010

Hey ya'll! Whew what a long long weekend. I'm so tired. Sorry for the pictures with all the clutter. Once I uploaded them I was like, oh wow it's a lot going on in these joints, but please try to focus on lil ole me. : )
Oh and snaps for my Black Friday TV purchase. Believe it or not, I didn't buy any clothes or shoes, the TV was my focus. I've been watching Netflix and other DVD's I own all weekend, it's just a lovely experience now. Ok enough rambling. Back to your regularly scheduled blog post...




Come a little closer so you can see the small floral print of the dress and my favorite leather cuff, okay my only leather cuff. It's that hard and soft mix that's so cool right now that I love.

Dress - Macy's
Leggings - Old Navy
Madden Girl Boots - Filene's Basement
Leather Cuff - Random Toronto Store

8 comments:

  1. love the dress!your home looks gorgy (the little of it can see in the background):-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chictherapy I always look at her little birds on the wall and love them...lol

    @Sing Love the dress (really love the dress) and that leather cuff!

    ~L~
    My Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals. I may do a living room video tour soon. Everytime I think of it, I get OCD and switch the room around. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sing, that leather cuff works beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leather cuff...but your TV did catch my attention.

    What size is it? 32"? 36"? I can't tell. I'm looking for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those rings Candice.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look! I am huge fan of floral dresses like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the leather cuff! The boots look good

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...