Monday, July 12, 2010

Vintage Blue

I wore this vintage dress yesterday. Got it at a random vintage store in Toronto last year in an area where there is vintage store after store of great finds. They just don't make dresses like this anymore to fit a woman's curves. It has an elastic waist and came with a belt to match but I thought I'd use my wide black belt to accentuate the waist further.
This dress is super sheer so I had to find a slip to wear underneath. Finding a full long slip is impossible these days so I ended up in the sleepwear section just to find one this length.
Shoes - Nine West
Belt - Filene's Basement
Slip/Night Gown - Macy's


4 comments:

  1. That color is stellar on you. Great dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks terrif on you! and i know, why are slips so hard to find now? imagine what a time I had finding a FULL length one - !

    xx
    AZD
    www.xAZDdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, it's my favorite dress ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...