Friday, June 18, 2010

Guess

Yesterday I wanted to wear something that could transition from office to a Guess/Lucky Magazine event I went to in the evening.

So leggings with tunic and belt it was (wore flat gladiator sandals instead of the Nine West booties).


We got to try on anything in the store and take a professional photo, which I'll post once it's released.


Here are some shots me and friend Cea snapped.


We both are wearing sweaters/blazers and shoes from Guess with our own clothes.


Close up of the cute lace buckle booties Cea tried on and loved.



P.S. For all that guessed the Lime Skirt, I'll be wearing that soon, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. girl you know i'm still stalkin those shoes! the pics came out nice, we gotta go shopping together soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...