Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Filling Blank Spaces

Do you ever feel like something is missing on a wall or other surface in your home and traditional art just won't do?
Below are a couple of inexpensive ways to fill a blank space.

I've used vinyl decals on this lower corner wall.


On my very white fridge.


And these easy tack/push method wallflower petals by Umbra to fill up my chalkboard wall space above the fireplace.



I loved the idea of the words on this mirror.


Word wall applique option for my huge flat bathroom mirror that could use a face lift.



The great thing about these options are if you get sick of it, take down is quick, easy and you didn't spend a lot to begin with.

Some sources for vinyl decals/appliques and tack/push wall decor are Target, JoAnn's and Homegoods.

1 comment:

  1. I love the words on the mirror - so pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...